Anyone Here Know How to ADD?

Yea I can add 2 + oh that dog has a fluffy tail did i tell you about that girl I saw the other aw I gotta go

I never said I was going to beat you up. I would just like you to talk shit to my face like a man, and not hide behind a compter like a little girl.

Don’t do it man, it may seem like a little girl but when you show up its Chris Hansen and then you get arrested. Its not worth it man.

enough.

never enough.

OK. In all seriousness, I will tell you to your face that you are a huge prick for wishing cancer upon most of this forum whenever you want. I’ll also tell you to your face that if you don’t want to be belittled, you shouldn’t be name calling nor should you be talking about people’s mothers.

Notice how I didn’t say anything negative about the 1000+ useless posts you made in the history of NYSPEED until very recently.

btw. every other post I made in the thread was a joke except for this one, and most likely every post I make after this one will also be in jest.

Have a nice day, and to the rest of you, sorry about the buzzkill.

hey whats the shuess bus cost sans a shuess pass?

:lol:

no dice…i think. might be able to pay a schuss member to get you a guest pass? www.schussmeisters.com , see what they have to say about it.

free for members. not sure what the membership cost is now. it goes up as the season goes on. i would guess around 200.

i might be able to get u on as my guest

edit: according to website zong posted its 190

why doeee wooooooooooeeeeee

I just wanna ride my motorcy…

Yea, i have no point of getting a sheuss pass when i can spend the weekends in vermont.

I’m going tomorrow to see if my back is able… then its vermont only for the most part :slight_smile:

hey do you still need that XP CD?

answer your pms!

on that note… I’m peeing out my ass :frowning: back to the bathroom sigh

when and how are going to vermont so often?

Tom, I think guest passes include bussing as well as a lift ticket. For some reason, I think the price is around $30. I looked on the website and there are no guest prices. If you have one of those calenders they hand out, it should be on the back of it.

let me know if you find out how much a guest pass is. I’d like to bring my gf on friday if possible.

cle.

rofl

buddy has a condo at sugar bush, he goes up every weekend :slight_smile:

9+9=9999 right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

bring me plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

^word.

hows the snow there? also stowe is like 30 min away, and hawt!