Anyone into BMX?

Holy fuck dood. i went there yesterday for the first time in 5 years. Shit looks like it was never there. The table top and the first jump are almost level. The track has been there since b4 i was born i bet… But a huge crowd from mohon changed it ALOT bc dirtbikes, and quads would come and ruin he fuck outta it. Then most of us gave up and starting riding tricity (hopping the fence) and playing paintball where the jumps were in friero park…
Broke my wrist over that one jump on the back side, as you round that turn. there used to be a tree close to the jump. i tried to jump it to far to the left, handle bar clipped the tree, and down i go!.

I was there for a good hour. I rode in the longest i could. set my bike down at the middle of the track and started roaming around. NOTHING is what it used to be. fucking insane that kids couldnt keep it up like we did. I can still remember riding home from mohon. grabbing my square shovel and meeting 15 people there daily. If it wasnt for the quads, it would have been a sweet fucking area.

Btw, no chainsaw… that place is hopeless. They took down the tree fort (housed 6 ppl for paintball) and destroyed the Blue teams fort by the jumps… a little ways up. I have to bring a couple people there. they’ll be like :eek3 :crazy :Idiots