Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

Didnt he want like $4k for all of it? I dont really wanna spend all that cash when new I can get the manifold and downpipe for $1,400.

I bought the car becuase to imitate it would cost me tens of thousands of dollars. I bought this car at pretty much the same price of a 100% stock honda s2000 of the same yr. I 110% expected to find mechanical issues that I would have to correct before proceeding to mod the car to suit my taste and to be honest all I had to do thus far was fix a boost leak, an antifreeze leak and install a new clutch which I was going to do ANYWAY… I just wish the clutch could have waited until AFTER the inspection so I wasnt pressed for time. The only wrong I wish I did not have to correct nor did I expect in this purchase was the condition of the vinyl… Obviously I painted the car becuase the matte red vinyl wasnt as described. Besides that, I am totally happy with the car, my father who is the pickiest fucker in the world even likes it, I told him I was going to sell it and he says “instead, you wanna just split the cost and make a 1500hp monster??” lol… The car is nice, just needed minor shit.