ATTN: Mavis lovers (sorry nick)

Without naming names…
I took my 04 Explorer for tires, only got two as the fronts were ok… I was the retard that never thought that switching only 2 tires on and AWD Ford does mean things to the transfer case… ask slowmarro what he found soon after… I blame me for stupidity, Mavis for not even a suggestion… and delivering a car back that made huge trans noises as it was driven away…

But a buddy bought his benz 550 sel in for tires… all week the car was wobbling around feeling all unbalanced… took car back and was told 3 rims were bent… while perhaps true…we put wheels back on balancer…and the wobbled like hell… should this not have been mentioned when the tires were balanced the week before? As they were no where near balanced. Mavis kindly offered to try to have rims straightened for $220 each. Further questions told us they were taking wheels to Pro-Line or whatever down the street…we went there… they said $40 per wheel… and they simply use a mallet to try to make it better. Thats excessive margin for anyone…

Good companies need to not be afraid of suggestions when suggestions are legit.