Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

ni99az got my rear window visor!

and a lot of Honda guys have started doing the tilted hood ever since the K series guys had to do it to clear the motor.

hood bra = sick

never liked a bra on any car except when its actually needed like on a roadtrip or some shot

Hood bras are gay! First thing off my old coupe. Also those wheels arnt jiving with me, otherwise nice car.

murrdogg needs to buy my BBS’s. they’d look sick on his car

Might cause the spinning of some rod bearings tho

ya ! no hood bras on a honda are you serious ? i hate people who put bra’s on cars like hondas and dubs and w/e and think its a ferrari and cant let some leaves off a tree fall on it…

seems like most people dont do it for protection, they do it because it looks good to put a hunk of leather on the front of a car? :wierd

so far beyond perfection it is immeasurable

so subtle, so perfect, I love it

Love the mcoupe Benny, and that civic isn’t awful either. What rims are those?

^CCW’s, i dunno if they’re the classics or “c 2’s” or something

i still can’t get enough of that FD drool

CCW makes a killer wheel.First time I have seen them on a civic. Not bad :thumbup

BTW the ones i were thinking of were LM20’s that look like this

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/img/wheel%20profiles/display/wheels/LM20/photo_main.jpg

the ones on the civic are the classics

LOVE this pic for some reason. BAB ftmfw!!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/CobraTerritory/two.jpg

aint got shit on the FD

Those fucking pieces of shit rot the hoods of cars.
My brother’s Neon had one and the only spot of rust on the car was under the bra.

Ive also seen them cause the whole edge of the hood to rot and lose chunks of metal.

You can always count on Adam to post a bunch of lowered Mustangs with wheels. BADASS AUTO PICTARZ!

To each his own. The FD does nothing for me

yeah ask turbo travis about dad’s f body and how the hood bra worked out for them :lol FUCKED up the paint, all chipping/fading

:lol Cmon ni9, one of em even has BBS’s omg!!! :ahh