BBQ PIX FROM DUNNVILLE (ongoing)

has kyle posted his pics yet?

LOL, I bounce on tuesdays… at 3rd base lol. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you there…

FUCK YOU… thats the back up fleece when I get cold. Which is always… :frowning:

edit: Man Geoff is bangable in that picture…

I used to be there fairly regularly a year or so ago. Have been maybe twice this year.

HOW DO I BUY A PRINT??!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!!

Incredible shots :tup: Looks like a ton of fun, I wish I had somethin track worthy to drive:redface:

Judging by the pic you’d be better served buying swaybars! :stuck_out_tongue:

^ haha… BURN!

calling KCuv… whatcha got?

lol… its looks like a stock 1970 Chevelle going around the corner instead of a 2000 Camaro with a lowering kit, adjustable nitrogen gas shocks and a Spohn suspension… and soon to have new sway bars

Where are the rest of the pics people took?

1" higher and you wouldnt see my broken windscreen that i have been to cheep to fix lol. great pix fo sho

you can PM me for prints if theres something you like. i wasnt planning on selling prints but if need be just lemme know -

oasis - u want me to crop that out for you? lol

MicaH do you have any other pics of my Audi??? I would not mind buying some…

yes i do, i think i didnt edit them cuz i didnt think they were sharp enough in focus, but i can do those anyway and then leave it up to you?

(goin outta town this weekend so i can edit them on sunday or so)

Yeah, if you have anymore pics of my neon, I’d love to see them as well. What do u charge for photos? You could email me low res shots.

prices are in my sig

yea i can see what else i have and let you know, sunday nite or sO

the majority of these pix will be good in smaller print sizes, except for maybe that last batch where i took pix laying on the ground

hahahahahaa thats funny. Just a habbit I guess. Funny now that I go back and look at it too :banghead:

Jeller

^ I typed it here again on purpose this time :rofl:

did you see that a couple of bings other threads he signed

“jeller”

i lolled.

micah do you think you could take some pics of me droppin a deuce on cuban crisis’s car?

Yeah, I did see that. Good stuff :tup:

i would buy a high res print.