Bethel Park

no, but he’s calling other people bitches…i dont care if hes joking or not. if i get banned so be it, i would understand. he almost got me a citation over some stupid shit. he needs to learn his lesson.

did you get a citation? NO
so stop your :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
oh and great way to ruin a thread

no, luckily because i met the officer before and he’s a really down to earth guy. he would’ve both gave us citations because you even admitted to tailgating me like an idiot. if your ego wasn’t so far shoved up your ass and you can apologize to me for acting like a fucking idiot i would forgive you because i’m a nice guy. even after calling the cops on me, threatening me, and tailgating me… i would still forgive you.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
yawn, i’ve got better things to do then listen to you whine about how you ran a stop since like an asshole

someone who just doesn’t give a fuck is going to seriously hurt you one of these days. when this happens, just remember I tried to help you.

thas why he dont get a :ban: shelby,U drew first,he just put u in ur place!