Black Ops

only every 3 years… hell you can stretch it out to maybe 4-5 if you dont mind not having it maxed out. Even then the graphics are generaly on par with a console thats been out for a few years now such as the xbox 360

From a price standpoint, a PC is generally more exspensive to game on, BUT it can be expanded, take much more advantage of graphics/physics engines because of it, where as your stuck for at least 5 years with whatever hardware the console has in it and developers have to work around that, where as with the PC the capabilities are much more broad.

Its an endless battle, some people like to plug in and go, which is fine… Consoles are lifeless to me, more retards, your at the mercy of Microsoft/Live and the hosts shitty internet connection, to many “assists”

Hell I thought about getting a 360 and black ops just to play with some of you fuckers and mop the floor with you :tongue I kid, I kid

I can guarantee that if some of you guys took the time to get used to a keyboard and mouse, it would be almost impossible to go back to a controller all the time. I really wish Microsoft kept up with the project they were working on that would allow Xbox users to use a Keyboard and mouse for games liek call of duty and be able to play with PC Gamers. Unfortunately they found that it would be extremely unfair to those who have been playing primarily consoles.

I do not car what ANYONE says, and im not saying this makes me a better gamer than anyone but, using a keyboard and mouse takes ALOT more skill and very good hand eye coordination.