Bum (legitimate bum) in a new style LANCER...

There used to be a fat guy in a Dodge Stratus that would drive up every couple days, and rifle through the dumpster at the car wash next to the Ritz. He didn’t get many cans- no way he could be coming out ahead at $4+ a gallon. Then they locked that sucker up on him.

they probably locked it because we were throwing away tires in there.

lol.

How did I get dragged in here lol. Bailey and what?? what time. I have never seen this guy. Imma have to keep an eye out

True story. I had put out a bunch of garbage for big trash pickup. Included in the garbage was a bunch of cans and bottles. So my man and I are on the front porch. this guy rides by on his bike. before he got pass my drive I hear the brakes lock up and him stop. He gets off the bike and says what are you doing with those bottles. I say you can have em. He says “thank the lord, I can buy me a dime bag”. He says Ill be right back, Im going to get a cart. This dude comes back 30 minutes later with a tops shopping cart to grab the bottles.

haha, i just listed the first black nyspeeders that came to mind :stuck_out_tongue:

har har har

Usually bailey near East Amherst…

I never count

:cry:

Among other things.

I think I threw 5 tv’s out one day…

lol @ butch.

haha. i never count you.

neither does AA.

:cry:

lol @ edit

That was from the pic of when I filled my friends trunk with the bottles from my drinking problem…

Good thread, cant wait to see how this goes!

thread killer

Impossible.

Ugh,reminds me of the can collector that lives in Lancaster…he’s like 35 and his parents drive him around everywhere and he digs through all the open trash containers at retail stores and events.This has been going on for a good 20 years.

not related, but i do know him.