BurnyD and JackedUp

doubt u weight more the me, and if u do, i can still beat ur ass…mr. no hair

Quite an accomplishment.
I :love: Pittspeed.

please forgive me for the typo, i wish someday to be a great typer like urself!!:bigthumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

cant tell anyone anything jeez…

are those birth control pills making your hair fall out?

why is it everytime you speak you remind me ac slater?

cause when i look down, i can see my dick, unlike you for most of ur life. but now that ur on diet pills u finally found out how small ur dick really was

multi quote dan! it works!!! stop being a post whore

cause when i look down, i can see my dick, unlike you for most of ur life. but now that ur on diet pills u finally found out how small ur dick really was

Yes I know about multi quote… I just get so excited you know…

but stop bringing up the diet pills… I take one perday before I work out … simply only to give me more energy and so I dont eat as much… its not like Im hooked im them… and looking at you lately you might need to borrow some of my stash there tubby!

look dan, u once where way fat, i doubt u should go running around telling ppl that they are fat, or chubby, since u lost some pounds do to miracle pills. p.s. at least i didnt bang an underager!!!

wtf are you banging other than adam, nothing!

that fucking girl is 18!!! one year older than cheeks girlfriend and a few years younger than your boyfriend.

oh now u have had a piece of pussy that u didnt have to go to KC to get!!! now ur the master of having sex and pulling pussy. look u hit cheeks ass nightly, soo dont give me shit about a boyfriend, Richard Simions!!!

this is what this thread reminds me of…

haha soo ur tryin to compare urself to zach??? please if anythign u would be screech…

no screetch is so shelby.

hey now.

birth control FTW

ha ha i leave for class go to 1st try come back and find you guys bickering again lol got to love it, im not anorexic just really high metabolism, read what the post is about how i can out eat everyone if anything it would be bulimia not anorexia but im not that either

tool will eat as much as you weigh

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/burnyd/Random%20pics/xmaspartyaction.jpg

ha ha its dan with another 17 year old boi