CALLING ALL 350Z OWNERS! :)

^LoL!

Hey just got my tints done, 30%! woohoo!

while i was leaving FX, I saw Grey GTR… I wonder if its anyone this forum?

Hey man,

It was nice to meet you as well, your G looks very nice.:R

Remember to post up those rotors that you were selling for your friend.

R:drivin

Thanks. Ill post them up later tonight

if its silver with white enkei rp-01 rims then i know the owner. its another customer of japanese imports. he just bought that a few weeks ago and been driving it everyday since.

We need to find you another hobby ASAP!.. Too much time spent in JI has discombogulated your mind, and tainted your thoughts with nothing but skylines…

Wicked cruise once again, thanks to those that came out!

Weather looks like ass for the next few days/weeks, hope to see everyone at the next official TNC meet.

No grey GTR.

if its grey/gunmetal with bronze/gold rims then i also know the guy. :R

Yes I believe it had gold rims…:slight_smile:

hey gabe, what kind of memory stick is your cam?

BINGO. he just bought that recently. just about 2 months. was one of the first few gtrs in gta. originally owned by one of the mods at GTRC.

^ he didnt want to play… but then again I couldnt roll down my windows to talk to him, hehe.

lol. i think he babys that car. once my engine is done its rebuild, we can play. :slight_smile:

hahah, just dont build your block, ok?:R

:o lol. k.

Man I didnt think it would happen, but yesterday I had 2 sep Rx8’s wanting to run…One even tried a ricer fly-by to get my attention…lol!
I dont think they were to happy afterwards…:smiley:

Hey guys, great cruise on friday!

But speak of the devil! Remember the random black 350z that was with us from highway 7 to woodbine? I saw the exact same guy last night around 4am on steeles. I pulled next to him and roll down window. the first thing he says “HEY! YOU’RE THAT GUY FROM YESTERDAY!” hahahaha

Did a couple of runs then split. There was a TSX trying to keep up with us as well, it was funny hahaha. Props to TSX for being cool though! :R

We gotta get more Z’s out! Shoulda called wayne or some one haha

Ya it was quite the joy ride…:R we totally forgot about wayne, lol.
And it was nice meeting a few new pps :slight_smile: (Matthew & Vlad) BY the way, very nice Z Gooleung and thanks for making it down to the underground… we know it took some effort, hehe.

"shit"shit"shit"shit"shit

^^^
Down boy, down.

The videos are ready to be picked up by Rich, how many make it online–I don’t know.

Pictures turned out ghey, as I was too lazy to use the tripod, they look nice though… I’ll try to up a few this afternoon, my supercomputer is finally back up and running again.

T-Minus 6 hours.

yeah, i’m not sure how many of the vids will make it online, i will review them once i get them … speaking of which, gabe, when are you free? i want to pick them up asap :smiley: