Compression Tester

hes too busy eating Doughnuts

Thanks. I might have to pick one of these up one of these days.

There are defiantly a few nice rides out to Ticonderoga. I use to go up there from time to time for work

blabla:hug

Oooo i need that compression tester.

I’ll walk you thru testing it. One asshole ex-customer wanted to videotape me doing it. Nope.

Videotape you… creepy much?

lmfao, its so simple, idk why people don’t do it themmselves.

I hope I’m 150 across the board. I’m not gonna spray the balls out of the thing if it’s on it’s last leg. :shifty

Look at this tread…his name is ‘Twinner’. Fuck cocksucker to say the least.

Dude basically questioned my work for days, and then went public with it.

Actually, when you think about it, you might as well spray it.

Well, you were slightly aggresive, I sometimes question something that I dont understand too. Sometime we spend a ton of money on our cars and dont exactly always get what we want.

He was a douche nonetheless.

My RPS PP makes noise too. Tranny makes noise, but I think the V160 is just clunky to begin with.

The thing is man, is this went on for DAYS, with him being VERY rude to be before he went public. He also considered suing me because I moved and he had no one to work on his car anymore.

Either way it’s gonna blow up!!! :vlad

Oh, and I WARNED him about the clutch he bought SEVERAL times. Basically told him that he woulden’t like it.

Well that is retarded. I still call John, my builder to this day. We talk almost every day or so, calls me all the time to see how im doing ,etc.

Good guy.

Last thing you need to do is point fingers when you dont understand something.

I can forsee this in the future.

The deal was, was that I had installed a disk backwards before so I knew EXACTLY what it sounded like. Me being a dick on the forum was the last straw with him. I had nothing to offer anymore, other then the offer that I made him. It was the ONLY way that I saw him being satisfied.

As long as it goes fast first!