Coreys s2000 build

gotcha, and thanks

I guess I should clarify, I meant I have no respect for the wannabes who would rather sit on shift518 and run their mouths rather than out the work in to have something of their own to e proud of, I can take some ball busting a lot of my close friends bust my balls for the car, it is what it is as long as its all in fun…

Tbh I wasn’t busting balls… I think this build is stupid as fuck

I agree with Jeff and Corey here.

Ballbusting is one thing, worthless bullshit just becasue is another.

And Jeff I know you do work day job and on your car… my comments wernt directed towards you so much it was a generalized statement.

LOL

and nobody values your opinions. Serriously your a clown and most of the time the shit you post is funny, but I find it hard to believe anybody takes you serriously in the remotest sense of the word.

Well you should take my last comment seriouy because I think its retarded to tear apart an entire car powder coat all sorts of shit, put a fucking iPad in the dash, completely build the head and not build the bottom end. Retarded.

Edit… If you wanna nutswing off this tard mobile that’s your problem.

Kevin, Im glad you still have nothing better to do than worry about the fact I have a stock block, you know DICK about s2000 motors, if I felt I needed a built block, I would have one. Simple as that, if you hate my build so much dont open the thread, its not too hard… BTW, your car is awesome…

I know my car is awesome… It doesnt have an iPad in the dash

i just think the iPad sucks, otherwise i like the car.

Honestly the car really isn’t to my taste. I really don’t like the color combination of the brown and teal. However the guy is putting a lot of hard work and money into it and it’ will be nice in the end. Everybody enjoys the hobby in their own way.

Should of done 3 iPads. 1 isn’t enough. Also murdered it the fuck out with candy green powdercoat.

http://cdn3.openclutch.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_main/images/blog/3371-grim-reaper/3371-15667-grim-reaper.jpg

Bunch more stuff back from coating and installed…

Why isn’t the intake manifold powder coated

maybe he felt like that would be just a little too “over the top” :crackup

i want to see this thing in person when it’s finally done. it’s not how i would personally build it, but there’s a ton of work in this car and the end product should represent that accordingly

The intake manifold isn’t done yet, still need some stuff welded up on it first then it will get coated black

Im also not sure if I am sticking with the OEM manifold

The teal and brown remind me of mint and chocolate syrup.

Definitely different and probably nothing I would do but the engine bay looks clean.

just read this thread for the first time. wtf is going on itt?