Did you guys read what this girl wrote?

Ill let you know something… 24k and zekon or nelly (the shop im defending) are not affiliated at all, but the PERSON im defending is someone i know personally and that i look at like a LITTLE BROTHER - try to understand that. You people DONT KNOW HIM but i do and hes a good kid. What im sayin is my PERSONAL OPINION and if you want to contact trish about this matter or MY CONDUCT go ahead – It wouldnt mean anything to me or her cuz this is MY PERSONAL OPINION not one of MY TEAMS and ive said that on many occasions. By the way understand that my conduct is based upon the feedback that im getting for giving my personal opinion. I’m new to this site and i had no idea this forum consisted of these kind of people. I thought this website was about people shareing a passion for 240’s not hateing on little 18 year old kids trying to make some money and Insulting people for no reason. Im a defensive person and stand up for good people, Neson is a good guy. The diffrence between you people and myself is im defending someone i actually know and tryin to explain my point allthough its clearly a waste of time and it would take years trying to explain this to all of you - However I’ll try one last time : I drove that car, it drives, and it looks good. Legally it might not be a safety fit vehicle but it got me around the city in one piece so to ME its safe!! The shop produces good work! (Im talking about BODY WORK) You should see the work they did to MY car!! thats all im saying. :smiley: Have a nice day…