ebay of the day: HUMMER not good enough?

ya know… after looking at it again, closely… it is FUCKIN UGLY, its like someone let their retarded kid play with some crayons and just draw up a design… hell just the hood in itself gives me a seizure lookin at it trying to figure out wtf they were trying to do

i kind of like it.

but not for 60 beans.

It looks like it fell out of a damn 80’s arcade game, not like something that should be driving around in RL.

From what I recall, this vehicle was designed when the Lamborghini (super)car division and the Lamborghini TRACTOR division collaborated on an SUV vehicle. Maybe the tractor division was in charge of the styling while the car division was in charge of the drivetrain. :gotme:

EDIT: Further research showed it was in fact the Lambo MILITARY division, not tractor.

that just doesnt sound right… lambo+military= :bloated:

Lamborghini has stated that they are planning to bring back the SUV around 2009. It is said to share the same platform with the upcomming Audi Q5 and will contain a supercharged V-8 as well as the more powerful, V-10 Gallardo engine.

:picard:

Ok, here’s my take on that truck, and god knows I’ve worked on/driven a fair number.

1. 100k for a Euro version is stupid money. An absolutely perfect, injected, US model (1 of 50) would barely be worth that
  2. fun as hell to drive…when they run right.
  3. the exhaust note makes sweet tiny baby jesus cry (good tears)
  4. wheel/tire combination weighs more than a Civic
  5. expect to replace water pumps…expect to pay over $2000 for each pump
  6. the original Scorpion tires are definitely NOT available anymore, which is a shame.
  7. they’re not crazy fast. figure 8 seconds to 60.
  8. however, once you’re running down the highway at about 120 or so, traffic ahead of you parts like the Red Sea. All you see are great big white eyeballs in rearview mirrors
  9. when you get a flat tire in Jackson Hole, WY…you’re utterly fuckzored

that’s all I’ve got for now

The Dakar version is pretty Siqqqq even though it never actually made it to the Paris Dakar.

I bet the exhaust note of the “open exhaust” on the race version sounded amazing drifting through shit during the two rallies it was in, like the second picture.

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/highres/lm002pdi.jpg

That does look badass, but for some reason the suspension travel seems to be kinda short for a rally vehicle. Looks like that thing would come down hard.

I HAVE MULTIPLE 100,000+ DOLLAR CARS BUT I TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH NO PUNCTUATION OR PARAGRAPHS. I DEFINITELY DO NOT SELL DRUGS.

hahaha

http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/a8/5e/e0c7_12.JPG

how the hell are you gonna get road head with that interior setup?

that is why people buy these things, right?

Obvious answer…

If you drive one of those mosters you have a dick to match. The chick just has to reach across, pull some over to her side and go to work.

:pimp:

All that is man?

Here’s the MXT that we have at work on loan from Navistar. It would own that Lambo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/bigdannyk66/MXT.jpg