ErnGotti's '94 Honda Accord...Built & Rebuilt

Wow with the threats. I thought those weren’t allowed on this forum?

I tried getting ahold of you on two separate occasions AFTER you sent the text telling me to “do the right thing” and YOU never got back to ME. I’m glad you’re so big and bad behind your keyboard.

You have my wheels. Keep them. Sell them. There’s your money.

I had no idea the rust was over there, neither did you. You pointed it out to me, I apologized, and YOU proceeded to CONTINUE WITH THE DEAL. I had ALLLLLLL your money still. You could have asked for it back. But no. By you proceeding to sell the engine and take the car, you agreed to take the rust too. What does it matter? You were selling the shell to some guy anyways. I told you what I knew. You DIDNT spend alot of money on the car. Come off it.

I dont owe anyone anything. No one has ever asked me to pay them anything for anything. Nice try though.

I didn’t sell you that engine. Jeremiah The Bullfrog did. It just happened to be in my driveway. He knew the timing was shattered. Dont get mad at me because you got scammed by someone else. And there was no rod knock before the timing went so maybe that happened once the tensioner broke? It limped home, I’ll tell you that. I only went a lil over a mile.

And guys, take this to the 240 thread if you’re gonna attack me about the sale of the 240. Stay out of my Accord thread.