FS:1996 Nissan Skyline R33 w/RB26 Nismo Edition.. not mine

http://www.kwbuffalo.com/uploads/gallery/sized/DSC01378.JPG

Love the color!

Why Is the Steering Wheel on the Right Side???

Just Kidding

It was dynoed up in toronto in 2wd mode. Ran out of injector on pump gas and I don’t remember the hp numbers. Not 600, with injectors and retune yes.

fixed

Retarded clean. It was cool to see one up close in person :tup:

You could take a loan against your 401k or similiar retirement fund, etc.

man. i LOVE garys avatar

I want to know if I can see it in person. I’m trying to pick a color for my 240z and have always wanted to see this

Penfold the owner…don’t even get me started on Mommy and Daddies money(and know I am not jealous) he went to NU when i went there(and dropped out by the way) and a kid i knew in high school was friends with him. My buddy had a VW corrado and he came up to us one day and said
“I hear you got a fast car, i bet my (s10 extreme) is faster…and if not mom and dads money can make it” what a douche

also is saw the kid at the car show a few years ago when i worked at a certain dealer ship with the same friend and he made another comment on how his scion xb super chager was putting down 400 hp. never happened and I can careless what he hs now. a douche bag in these eyes

NO*

I know someone who doesn’t…

^who the hell is that?

no 401k servicer will let you take a loan for a car. Life event, house purchase, edu loans, etc… not cars.

Someone who always demands…

something…lol love ya jd

mike penfolds car… duah

apparently NU doesn’t offer any english courses…

you sir, are a cockshot.

Dre if you want to see it stop by the shop. Im there everyday except thursday till 5 or 6.

The car put out 450whp at 20psi on 93 octane. It’s on stock injectors. Which are 440cc.

If you do the math it’s 600 crank ish hp.

It needs an oil pump that is not in it yet but will be soon …ugh.

this car is very clean and nice i saw it once and it is rediculous

it is a clean car.

i know mike pretty decent

ahh married life

NO* [/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, that shit gets on my nerves so much. It’s not just the misspelling, it’s typing out extra letters on top of it.

he is saying that he wants you to know that he is not jealous. read “and know that I am not jealous”. Removing the “that” still makes sense.