Got rid of my Lexus today...

Seriously, everybody is reading a lot into my posts that just isn’t there. I simply stated the facts that the car had a reoccurring issue that Lexus could not fix, and as such it was repurchased under Lemon Law.

I also pointed out that Toyota products could in fact have issues too. In fact, mine had a lot, one of which couldn’t get fixed. That is not “boo-hooing” that is just reality.

Sure, I’d buy a Range or BMW, but I’d never ever buy any Range w/o an extended warranty, and the only BMW I’d buy w/o one is an E36 M3 because the cars/parts are cheap but I’d never get a E39 M5 or anything like that w/o one. I understand cars break, my Z06 does too. I just want them to be able to be fixed.

Every time I had my Lexus in I was treated like a King and to my pick of loaners, they worked around my schedule, and would even pickup my car and drop off the loaner when necessary. That makes it pretty easy to over-look it going in for repairs IF they ever could have fixed it, but they could not.

I am a realist, and I think a lot of people simply refuse to face that imports, Toyota (and Honda) in particular can have issues.

-TJ