IC: Perfect 1995 S14 LE. 2 Owner. Gorgeous. 5 Lug. 5 speed. Leather.

Your friend also sold me a car KNOWINGLY that had alot more problems that it did, i lost money on that car, and thats life.

Other than that, i cannot recall anytime that I have sold someone bad parts, fucked up parts or otherwise. The gtr is sold, i am now good freinds with, and is happy with the car, my green hatch, the current owner is overly pleased about the car, and judging by just sales ive made in this last week even, i have had no complaints, just compliments on how i present myself as a seller and how i conduct myself as a buyer aswell. I am confident about this car and its current condition. I am also fully aware that making money is “wrong” by some people. Judging by this thread alone, it shws me that alot of people who have dealt with me in the past have come out and spoken their opinions on me and things ive sold/purchased and alot of bullshit that has come from people …

1# never met, never introduced to
2#Never sold a thing to
3# Dont know me or have been to my shop.

Kinda hard to point fingers and shoot shit, when youve never had a good/bad experience with the person you are critiziing or otherwise. Kinda stupid no?
It would is no different than me going to Bing, for example(great guy btw) thread for some of the good parts he sells and claim that hes a scam artist and sells junk or some bullshit, never personally dealing with him, and nver reading the good itrader he has.

The facts are fact. Other than a sour deal that went more than one way i had with mark(.white240.) and Brenden (simplemind7) I have not had a nasty, sour scammy fishy transaction with anyone.

In response to the claims of me being a thief and such, i beg you to show me a part in my shop or on my person or what ever that i do not rightfully own, is entitled to or i havent purchased/traded in a proper manner.

I rest my case.

And to 02GD_wagon, Your bananas example hits the nail on the head.

TO be honest, do you go shoot the guys who bought jdm cars for cheap and resell them here? Quebec cars? Exactly. People that buy a cheap shell, drop a sr in it and sell for 6k? No!

This is no different. I am offering this vehicle certifed and emissions tested and beg anyone to come and see it because truly, this car is absolutly immaculate and worth every penny.

Maybe people dont want some sr swapped car or someone elses baby/project, but a fine car that is in great shape, without worries, quams, issues, tinkering anything. The car is as it came from the Nissan Motor Co in 95. Not everyday you can drop 5k on a mint s14 that is completly un molested down to factory floor mats and and radio.

I call BS on these people cutting me up, esp. when they dont know me, and just see me selling parts/cars.

I am not running a buisness. These vehicles are registered in my name and are sold by the book. You are allowed 6 cars a year, according to the MTO.

Keep your unproven, childish claims to yourself. If you havent dealt with me, you dont really have a leg to stand on in regards to my credabilty.

Im going through past pm’s and making sure prev sellers/buyers have made their feedbacks.

Thanks alot, this has just brought out truth about the transactions i do, and the haters that havent.

Happy day after family day fuck im back to work day.

:slight_smile: