Is Fry Ok?

yea its only 100 then and if we smash/dome atleast once a month its free… i was really looking for a chick but i can deal

i thought i was the only one that got them at $5.50

hahahahah

:lol:

I was just sayin

GOT A RESPONSE.

:mamoru:

from Fry. not Dawn.

:frowning:

this just in… fry is ok he text me back

edit to slow

What did he say?

“Oh fucking hell nyspeed is stalking me”

Originally Posted by EvilJay
Don’t get offended. There’s plenty of solid cars up here for sale for that price range.

If you need help finding one just send ilcisdead some pics and a phone number. He’ll be more than willing to help.

Stupid girl: Why would I need to send him pictures? That doesn’t make sense.

^ lol

He sent a reply to this thread.

i got the same text. i told him to bring me one back.

^I’m still disappointed no pix.

NYSpeed has not jaded him enough yet.

NYSpeed has failed us.

oh man… i totally had the Dexs’ mixed up

right. i’m the cooler dex.

hmmm…Waffles ftmfw!

I’m really fucking confused. And I didn’t request anything. Is there another Dawn? What the heck is going on.

I thought I felt something tugging on my sack…

truth.tiff There was indeed a sorority conference at my hotel yesterday. But you should have seen the bar I was at tonight. Tons of hot little southern redneck broads in Clemson shirts. Every dude there had a shitty haircut and a camo ball cap. The guys with “game” were dressed in camo patterned bass pro shirts. Fish in a barrel much? Good thing I really like my wife.

Evolve, I might have some free time this weekend. Get a flight to GSP. One way is fine. We’ll go to bars. You won’t go home.

Very fucking funny. :jays:
No actually I was laughing my ass off in the construction trailer.

:snky: Bring it. I’ll make their “recruiter” look like a hero. Field work is reminding me just how much pure knowledge work blows, and how much I excel in a production/manufacturing environment.

Ha! Quite the opposite. They need my talents in South Carolina at the moment. I’m comissioning the control system at a new oxygen plant. Loop checking all the transmitters, debugging the control logic, chasing out fux0red wiring, setting up remote communications, etc etc etc.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5064&stc=1&d=1219290631

meat tits