Journey In A Breadbox: My '97 M3/4/5

Thanks everyone! :thumb

In other words, you are asking if I will do more than stand by it with arms folded at Crossgates outside the cinema on Friday night? Hard to say at this point.

In all seriousness though I’ll try and do something fun with it but really bought it more to enjoy driving every day, cruise, etc.

Hey man although this was in the making for a couple weeks I didn’t know it was going to end up with me, so I had to make arrangements to jet out to Maine like the day before… As for the M50 manifold, yeah I hear it gives nice gains for like $100. What’s the best install kit? And doesn’t it make the car fail inspection since it’s an OBDI part?

So can I say 7/10 on this M’s exterior? :lol

It really does flap around that much… (The headliner, not my mouth) Easy fix, but I just lack time.

Thanks Joey, it is in good condition.

You’ll be seeing it soon my friend- from under the car hehehe.

When it comes to stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop… Lance you are my inspiration.

Would appreciate a detail but I don’t recall signing off as “boytoucher”? Try to be less forthcoming with your advances… I MIGHT be able to afford one of your details, but definitely can’t swing your rates on the boytouching (if word on the street is true)… J/k.