Letchworth Recap: BBQ Photos and more

haa haaaa…i know it was soo close especially the 1s run…did u miss a gear on the second pull

i don’t mind the cruise :gotme:…had a good time seeing everyone and catching the end of man jam. was also a fun ride back, winding out some gears and shooting a few fire balls out of the exhaust is always great for some entertainment :wink:

No, just lacking a tach. Bounced the rev limiter in second on both pulls I think I was just a touch quicker snapping it into 3rd on the 1st.

lol andy, we were there since 5 n00b :wink: it just seemed like there was a lot more people last year. i dont care about gas because i can afford it, u wont hear me complain

Srsly you got there at 5? It seemed like you got there like 45 minutes before we left…and I don’t think we left at like 6…probably closer to 8-9.

nobody was around when we got there, u were all walking up to the bridge or something. articzap, altima, and tpgsr seen us there at 5. but we went back up top to eat and play lawn darts ftw

Ah, ok. I must have seen you roll in the 2nd time. Ya, we all hiked up to the bridge at some point…

i had an awesome time i think it was more fun than the first one this year even tho it was less people. And yes it does suck there was a lack of hatches. I had the only boosted honda there which i was very dissapointed about. I also had the only hatch there…well honda hatch neway…i still want video!!!

you quit your bitchin. complainer:deadhorse:

You weren’t there. Shush.

word. ur right, i wasnt. i can still bitch about you bitching about people bitching, however.

I actually think that there was around the same amount of people, not real sure. The good part this time was that most everyone stayed around and hung out. Last year a bunch of people came then left about 30min. later. I had a much better time at this event than i have had at any of the others. People were playing games, and getting to see the scenery, and the massive balloons etc… Then newman broke his car again, and what can be better than that!

Let’s see, car issues for the day.

Newman Blows IC Pipe Connection
Andy has vac leak and surging idle
Mike’s cruise control hangs up and continually accelerates

Did I miss any?

fixed

and of course of the 4 fbodies i cruised with do any of them have a spare? NO

lol that sucks man, I had no idea that happened until John called me right when I was about to get on the highway…

Wow wish I coulda made this…

yea its cool though, drs should be here tommorrow.

LOL, yeah we were laughing about that later…

spare tire < :tspry:

Besides, we got to talk with the hammered rednecks outside the Mt. morris bars. About how your SS is a V6, and that the DRs were bald, and not save to drive on. And that guys modded duramax truck would smoke your car, but would race you for $300.:lol:

fixed

and yea that was halarious

drunk retard:“i bet my truck would smoke that thing”
Me: " how much you wanna bet?"
…silence