LVD Opens on...

not real sure depends on the setup obv .my son has wanted one since the first time at the valley last yr . i found a chassis and final drive setup minus motor thats why i have been lookin

that lawnmower motor has some power though man

Yeah, but I still dont see a 12.9 1/4 mile pass in one.

So your kid has the itch already John? :lol My daughter was asking me why my car has three pedals and mom’s only has two. Then asking if she can shift for me, it makes me smile.

he loves the shit man . my youngest was all into a full dragcar today lololol

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs391.snc3/23861_117865284890272_100000004032796_301402_2456392_n.jpg

nicccce… i hope my kids are like that, not that I want any little bastards running around any time soon though

John that little blonde girl with the princess painted on her dragster did 78.20,thought that was kool.Good to finally meet ya too.

nice to meet ya to man , the little princess was doin work lololol

This wednesday is the first T&T street night…who’s heading up and who’s running??

I’ll be going but I’m un-decided on running or not. Usually, as you could guess, it is RIDICULOUSLY crowded on the first night, so it’s more fun to cruise up with some people, watch the idiots, and cruise back; then pay $20 and get 2 runs off.

I’m going up.

I really want to run

but your right on the crowded part so im undecided so far.

Heading up with a large squad to pillage and plunder

LOL at sean.

Yeah it will be packed. Running may not be worth it this week. It will be better to chill in the stands and drink a few beers.

I’ll most likely shoot up and hang out/watch. Then try and catch some runs on the way home :lmao

sounds good :wink:

word, the usual :lol

As of now weather.com is calling for sunny highs in the low 80’s and lows in the mid 50’s for wednesday.

id like to run the truck once this yr… but i have been slacking on making some spring clamps so ill prolly be watchin weds…

We should set up a central meeting place and time to cruise up together.

(i know this has about a 2% chance of working, but we can give it a shot)

Can I put it on my 502whp map & run you on spray?

:lol yup :rofl

yah we can do that but it will be on the 150 shot

power to weight…you have the advantage. IMO it will be good with how your sitting now.

40-130 or something. I dunno we will figure it out.

do a motor run and a n20 run or something.