me and burnyd

Its no secret…we all know Dan snitched on a guy who sold him inspection.emissions stickers for his car. To whoever works on dan’s car…don’t do anything illegal for the narc. I would say there are several shops on this board who could have gotten the shake down if they would have further investigated the car to find out other illegalities of it. I’m sure with a smidge more pressure Dan would have dropped names very quickly. Dan you are a pathalogical liar and you are fooling no one but yourself when you say you didn’t narc…oh well…karma man. I feel bad for you though. It doesn’t seem like you have to many real friends and a piss poor personality. Your dumb as a fucking rock and I’m sure you will be on/off unemployment for the rest of your life b/c no civilized human can tollerate you BS for longer than a short span of time. Either way, your life is going to suck so just a tip…grow up and quit lying. I really don’t have anything against you since I’m not the one that sold you the stickers, but be assured when he finds you - run.