Muwahahahah! Holy shit!

yes me 2. i have a bunch of things to say about this topic too. i learned at a young age a bad cop can mess up your life. watch out too they are always packing.

i compare most bad cops to nazi police. first they pull you over when your busy, they ask for you card when they first see you, check to make sure your not a jew then they use to much force.

POLICE ARE TOLD TO MEET QUOTA’s ON GIVING OUT TICKETS.

so if they dont meet the quota they face things. so instead they will hand out crazy tickets trying to get you to pay.

most police i consider traffic police. as they will never save a live or stop a real criminal most of the time. but they will hand out a bunch of papers for a traffic infraction.

theres more cops then ever before. so that means theres more of a chance to run into a bad cop. i know coke head drunks that are military police. more than one too.

i reccomend a camera at all times you interact with one. becasue for the most part people will listen and believe a cop more than a regular person especially a judge or a jury.

i like good cops. the old town sheriff idea is the best imo if hes a good guy. like a western movie

i was attacked before, defended myself, called the cops and then i got arrested, charged with words and a expensive lawyer later i might be getting paid for the wrong doing.

huge process but i feel cops should be punished more than paid leave and i have some extra time so why not.

sometimes if cops mess up or they are just dumb and if you have it on film thats a big lawsuit. its one of the only times i think suing is justified. when someone that should be trusted messes up and hurts others or the public.

there are cops on this fourm that think they should be able to decide if law effects them or others. when they dont write any law at all. they are a public servants on paper.

look at my records. a cop posted and was upset i posted the fact there could be bad cops out there.

police should protect the public. not scare them. police shouldnt remove there signs that are opposing views.

lmao