My weekend at ATCO.

Wrong guy buddy

Right, 450whp on slicks in a 2100lb car is probably easier for you than your automatic, AWD Jeep.
Mashing the pedal like a drunken ape knowing you don’t have the tire to back it up is definitely the best way to launch it the first time.

Nope, right guy. Murdered out SRT Jeep, a bunch of my buddies told me. You let off at about 80 when I was about to yank.

So you dont know me or Drew or our cars but yet you still know you’d beat us?

I also probably wouldnt join a site just to try to take some of the glory away from somebody else who apparently has control of their car.

apparently/

dude doesnt even know how to launch a auto AWD jeep, but yet he knows he can take us.

He is thinking a little too far ahead.

Hahah you fucking dork, my jeeps been away the whole summer and even if that was before I changed the pullys and was having major problems … You still lost according to pjb

I don’t know you pjb, and I wouldn’t go on saying e still beat me when I had my personal worse run… And sssmokinss I know alot of guys you know and have heard alot about your terd from your own friends…

LOL glad you know.

whats Ironic is the dudes saying its a turd prolly got yanked by me LOL.

obviously if dudes are talking about my car when im not around, im doing something right!

just because you know one person, doesnt mean you know alot of my friends. Chances are, they are enemies to begin with.

Nice way of putting it dr phil… The whole friendship explantaion was quite cute

very weak comeback. About as weak as your driving capabilities in a AWD auto.

Or you running around town with Honda guys and having all them laugh at you behind your back

running around town with Honda guys? lol. Wtf are you even talking about?

sounds like your getting your mis-guided info from this dude, who I dont even know…and he doesnt know me.

sbardy,

You look like a complete idiot. You obviously have issues and thats to be understood, after all, your 123mph trap is garbage with your mods.

Hahahaha sick pontiac g6 you moron… Hahaha you come on here posting about my built truck that’s still getting tuning issues and traction issues straightened Out and you have a fucking Pontiac g6… Come on dude, go back to bed or go mow the lawn one last time

LOL dude has a 11 second Z28 you moron.

I have a 11 second srt8 jeep too you clown, I’m
not on here cracking on traps… My worse time is a 12.1 due to traction. What’s your best 13 second?? But your cars soo fast from a roll… Cause you beat the charger onthe street right?

12.8 @ 121 blowing the tires off going into 4th gear.

thing is, I kept the car straight the whole way down the track on 275 street tires.

I ran the charger on the street, no bottle…I can gladly show you what On the bottle does, in early spring…

Hahahahahaha, good job! That’s my winter car, and don’t forget… you drive a fuckin’ Chrysler product you uneducated douche-canoe. (no offense to OP)

I have a proposal. Next season, because this one is obviously over, you and I can line up. SSmokinn SS will be there too so we can both laugh at you when you lose to 2 dumpy Chevrolet’s.

I’m on street tires to bud. 12.8 is your best??? That sucks, now tell me your worse time and I’ll talk shit about you like my 12.1 worse…

ask anyone on this forum…you shouldnt go by track times because it could bite you in the ass :wink: