New Car for NickAlero2000

your a boob… name a dirt bike with 60hp.

the husky and my ktm may look like dirt bikes, but I will run away from any beginner - novice jap bike rider in the twisties.

Aint no dirt bike S0N!

Case and point, some kid on a kanatuna parked next to my bike. I was about to get on when he walked over and asked me the two most common squid questions… “is that dirt bike fast” and “can you wheelie it” I looked at his rear tire, same size as my SMC… his shit was flat in the center and had over a half inch chicken stripe… mine has maybe an 1/8 inch left of a stripe. I replied, faster than you anywhere but the freeway, and yes I can wheelie it. He said busshit, its just a dirt bike… i pointed to my back tire, vs his and he said so what. I lol’d and left.

Now On topic…
NICK. How old are you… name the cars you have driven before. I am not bashing you, I just want to get an idea of the level of “fast” your looking for. this will help us put you in a car that will make you feel good, and not splatter you all over a guardrail.

PS look at the othe rnew guys “what should I get…” thread, your both in the same market it looks like.