Night crew what? - Insomniac roll call!

Plane ticket included, sweet cheeks?

lol oh the thigns i did to that slut.

edit _ the car too

LOL you pay for the ticket and I will provide the burnouts.

FGGT GET BACK ON AIM!

lol fine, fine. Where am i flying?

SEATTLE!!!

c u soon cutie

<3 Just let me know when to be at the airport.

sounds good :wink:

UNCE UNCE UNCE BLEP BLEP!!! :party2::angryhump:

hahahahhahhaha.

LOL I am sorry I was drinking hard for about four hours then I decided I had shit to do and drank two AMP’s and now I am slamming EDM half drunk wired on EDM.!!!

This will not end well.

I really want those loaded cheese fries now

FUCK YO COUCH!

I was eating sugar with a spoon and drinking red bull. is that close?

yes those cheese fries sound kickass. i’m going to gardenview for breakfast to get me some o those bitches.

YEA just add in about 6-8 beers and make it two red bulls and thats where I am right now. FANTASTIC!

page 8 turned this thread into shit.

way to go you fucking moes.

Theres some budweiser in my mini fridge in my garage. the only downside is that I have to walk thru some semi-fresh tar to get to it…

oh and I just killed the last red bull out of the 4 pack.

Say that shit next time you are trying to spoon with me you fggt.
PS- B is the little spoon

SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVENTURE TO ME!!! DO IT!

Already back from the garage :wink:

you know, you really need to stop rofling at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna rofl at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfucker