Night crew what? - Insomniac roll call!

you can only fit 25 post on a PAGE FYI

dude thats gotta suck with that Magnifier thing they use for people your age :stuck_out_tongue:

wat?

every page only has 25 posts… so how could one get 50 post on said page

user CP.

use your brain?

BTW east otto sucks for 60-130 runs… ugh

gtfo

they just re-did some roads… and where did you try … near my house and out of town its good and also the road to Otto is nice

edit … i did not know you could change the size per page… ill keep it to 25

Fucking hell. At 10:45 I started reading. Eyes started drooping, put the book on my stomach, and I fell sound asleep on the couch. Not just shut my eyes in front of the TV. I was asleep. I go upstairs to bed and my mind starts cranking away. Can’t sleep for shit.

W. T. F.

I was just wondering why you and i are awake and posting in these terrible nite crew threads…in fact I was even compelled to start one of my own. Need Sleeping pills!!! (as I take a sip of Mt. Dew)

lol yeah I’m going back to my book. I made it through the corn section and I’m on to feedlots. (Omnivore’s Dilemma) I wonder why it put me to sleep…

Send it my way when you are done…or if there is an online copy I can get into…I could use it.

lol poor, poor fry. I’m actually awake talking to a female. go me! This is a rare occasion!

Online*

Fish in a Barrel

I will pass.

Shes sitting next to me you dickfuck.

I’ve got one in my bed.

lol although if I tried to go talk to her I’d probably get, almost verbatim, “Huh? Were you jerking off? Go to sleep.”

hahhhahah thats an awesome wife you have there lol

Thats when you pour honey on her face and go…OOOPS…stay still I will get the kleenex.

:word: Honestly she’s fucking hilarious.

She got a sister? :wink: