NYSpeed official Oblivion thread *mods plz sticky*

So I got a Xbox360 (no noted realistic timeframe + FFXI ftw :D) and I got PGR, which made me totally regret buying a 360… I turned around and rented Oblivion… I am amazed at this game.

Game loading is a bore, but you learn some useful information. The graphics are unbelievably stunning :tup:

My first character was a Thiefish Human type that kind of roamed around… . travelling made no sense ; ; Later discovered the map and warping around :smiley:

My younger cousin got ahold of the game and we started a character as a more mage / Archer. We joined the darkbrotherhood and we had fun. We got up to level 4 and he had “left” the first guild…

My 2nd character, I just started on Sunday, is a orc warrior type with concentration on Alchemy. Their Strength is great (holds like 250) pieces of weight at the start, but their magicka and whatever is agility (?) is weak. Going the 2nd time around has been a nice breeze.

Like to point out a funny glitch in the game. Around the time we were going to join the Thieves guild, my cousin popped a bloodroot (?), which can be found inside of an oblivion gate laying around as a weed, and he boarded the pirate ship near the waterfront.

Oddly enough, they started to attack a nearby guard. After the guard took out a couple pirates, my cousin finished the rest of the pirates off. A later quest involved getting onto the ship and taking out the captain :smiley: