Our wolfpack just got bigger! - PITTspeed.com Merger!

I totally understand man so let me clear things up.

I’m not going to be coming here to moderate; no one new will. Pittspeed will be run by Whitey just the same as it always has. The rules won’t change at all really - we have restrictions on signature sizes, advertisement spam rules and an infraction system that will be inherited and slightly different from yours but nothing major. I really only care about ad spam and serious lawsuit-level drama between members. Other than that I’m just another car guy :slight_smile:

None of the moderators on the other sites have the ability to come over here and do anything other than read and post like a regular user. And Whitey won’t be able to go to one of the Canadian sites for example and mess around either. For the most part none of the NYSpeed guys will be coming on PittSpeed; everyone sticks to their local forum but has the ability to communicate to everyone on all the forums over the network-wide sections if they want.

The only place that I really step in is in the network-wide sections. These are the only places that tie all the forums together and the only real change. You’ll notice new names and personalities. We have a no cross-border flame rule (USA vs CAN for example) and moderate around this basic principle; does it bring the communities together or drive them apart? And if someone is a total ass in a network-wide section we simply pull their access to it and it disappears for them; we don’t ban you.