pinks pics 56k die!

:hs:

work > me

the guys name was Chick?

:confused:

maybe:doh:

Wow…what a fun night. Im sending this one to the archives.

good call.

Definitely a good time.

:rofl:

that was still a long walk back to dormont lol

I think you were better off jeff… All i remember from the ride home was gina asking me if I would stay over whiteys, and if I was down for a 3-some… :dunno:

hahaha DP!

I think all I do remember was the ride home, maybe

this is like one of the best sounding v8s ever man! it sounds really fucking good!!!

that was definitely the best meet/event that we ever did… Brian was out of control that night. My top was when the cop was yelling at me to stop revving the 240. that thing sounded so mean in those streets.

waking up naked with brush burns all over my body was quite interesting as well. Whatever those shots we were doing makes you do crazy things!

UMMMMMM.:gaysex:

it did sound good coming through the tunnels

Now that you mention it, I did notice that Brian hadn’t shaven that night. :eek4:

^^ and brian was horny after hugging/kissing all the guys :kekegay:

wow this thread is old but I know who that Genna person is I used to work with her, and I graduated high school with her. She’s really cool.

only 4 u

freakin gay dave trying to fight witha bar tender for taken his 2 bucks off the bar and then pewter walking out in the street stopping a truck so he could read the side, it was a moose head bear truck, after reading it he yelled you fuck mooses for at least 10 minutes