Police issued street justice.

i don’t get how people like bics say the shit they do. u too^^^ like wtf…ok he shot a cop…a cop is an ordinary person like you and i employed to “protect and serve”…protect who?

To protect pieces of shit for $8.00 an hour and some crack head decides to take his life. Slaughter that animal.

everytime the cops have appeared over here in my neighborhood they are making shit worse…and zex your a bit out of line for the “should have hang him” comment…this country itself is fucked up..

First and foremost Logic lets get something straight here. I believe that any person who commits felony murder should be hung or worse if our federal government allowed it. How is this country fucked up? Leave if you don’t like it and don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Maybe if you didn’t live in North Braddock you would have a different outlook in life. I was a cop in Braddock for a bit under 2 years and am not afraid to admit it.They want us to protect the people shooting at our police stations, cars, cops? Fuck them. Cops are positioned in society to protect the innocent. Nothing is fair for criminals I will admit, and I also agree that it works great the way it is. If cops were all pussies they would be getting shot, fought, ect. on a much more frequent basis. I give mucho respect to the officers WHO RISKED THEIR CAREERS for beating that fuckers ass(in respect to the officer down). I’m sure they were well aware of the possible consequences of their actions also.

Put him in jail for life...take away his freedom...that will do more damage than some redneck cops beating on him ever could. Haaaa....They should have shot him in the face point blank in front of his piece of shit mother getting carried out. You think she ever once thought of the family of that officer? Put him in jail for life so society can pay $40K+++++ a year to keep him incarcerated. How stereotypical of you to say they were "rednecks". I think you need to broaden your horizon and get out of North Braddock.

PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS…doesn’t matter if your a cop or a regular citizen…the police are just a system of control because somewhere along the line someone realized that people are stupid and can’t control themselves…both the cops and that man are perfect examples of that…

Oh yesss!!! Finally you ARE right!! We should pull all the cops from areas like Braddock, N. Braddock, Hill District so those people can massacre themselves.

People can’t think before they act and that applies to A LOT of people on here if not everyone including myself
I definitely think before I act and I’m sure a majority of the people on this board that I know do as well.
:tool:

:finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: