Pre marital sex.

Hey Ilya mad respect to you for sticking to your beliefs and being a nonconformist despite the fact you get a lot of #$@% for it… :thumb It is indeed tough to live out when the world tells you otherwise.

Good pics.

You do realize that this “holy” country which strongly believes into taking everything on a test drive whether or not you’re going to buy it later has one of the highest divorce rates in the world right?

Maybe if you guys didn’t “grind on every piece of pussy that walks through that door” there wouldn’t be that many fucked up girls (and guys) culturally and that would allow two people to actually stand each other for a lifetime?

^^ quoted for twoof. There has been 0 divorces in generations of my family. Why? Because we believe in the bond of marriage and all that goes with it. Many people go into marriage thinking, “Hey, if it doesn’t work out, I can just divorce.” That’s why so many marriages fail. People don’t understand the commitment, and don’t take it seriously.

blah blah blah

lol j/k + 1 respect

agree with what your saying, but i dont like that you think, everyone here doesnt take marriage seriously, its a very serious thing i wont get married unless that shit is SERIOUS, no games with that… not worth the energy exhausted

BUT i still say u should fuck around before marriage of course, and only, ONLY marry when u REALLY got ur self a winner / soul mate / whatever they call it … then i could see marriage… but HOW CAN U KNOW without even boning the chick thats ridiculous !

:rofl i hope u know i was totally sarcastic and it was from the new haircut thing… right ? :lol

^Everything you said is 100% true.

The “try-it-before-you-buy-it” experiment has been proven to be a complete and abysmal failure. My mom and dad courted the old fashioned way, and it worked.

My dad went to Italy to meet my mom and spent 2 closely guarded weeks with her and her family. Then he returned to the US and went back to marry her a few months later. They were married for over 40 years until my mom passed way a few years ago.

BRAVO! Good to see I’m not the only one here who tries to adhere to a higher set of morals.

BTW Ilya, I belong to a Ukrainian Catholic Church and have gotten very familiar with Ukrainian people/heritage. Our parish priest’s two older boys (yes, Eastern Catholic priests can marry) are currently visiting in the Ukraine as we speak!

Slava Isuzu Christu! Slava na Viki!
(Glory Be To Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!)

:facepalm

:facepalm:facepalm

Click your heels together 3 times, and wish yourself back to Africa

So, uh, college starts in 2 weeks.

Who else is ready to GRIND ON EVERY PIECE OF PUSSY (under 150lbs) THAT WALKS THROUGH THAT DOOR?!

Damn 150 huh?? Bitch better be like 6’9" :lol

I’m going on a diet this year if you catch my drift…

the fact that i read this thread for the first time while listening to adam corolla argue with a caller about if hell exists or not make me lol.

I’m not a religious guy, at all so I’m not coming from that side, however I still argue that having sex with somebody pre marriage isn’t benefitial to marriage one bit. It creates a lot of extra bagadge, stalking Ex’s and kids without a father and or “forced” marriages.

Sex only gets you so far in a long term relationship and will die out after decades, so you better be chosing a partner on qualities that will stay there for the whole trip. People get old, things sag and extenze gets expensive.

there are many more countries where sex is viewed a lot more liberal than ours, and we are very conservative compared to their culture. also in most countries where marriage is a success, it is due to arranged marriages, and the fact that women have no rights and are forced to marry and stay married; unless of course they want to die…

sex is defintely a crucial part of the relationship. i could not see myself marrying someone that is either a) horrible in bed b) has nasty looking nipples/tits and vagina) c) won’t suck a dick.

fbgm

:rofl

America is one of the most liberal societies on the planet. Ain’t nothing conservative about the general population in this country.

Why is marriage such a success amongst the majority (not all) of religious people? Different values/morals. Not that shit you call a moral and a value (meaning, “Let me fuck everything that moves while I still can.”) You is a general statement…not necessarily talking about you.

And then people wonder why 5 out of 10 couples divorce. Again, it’s not even about religion, if you weren’t raised to respect the bond that is marriage, you won’t. And if you were told it’s okay to sleep with 100 people before you get married, you’ll find nothing wrong with it. Simple as that.

Generations upon generations of family have kept it in their pants until marriage and made out just fine. By test driving every thing you can, you aren’t really gaining anything. It is in no way shape or form going to lead to a more beneficial life in the long term. It will in no way shape or form guarantee a successful marriage either.

You need to read “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell”

you say that collectively “our” statements about try before you buy wont guarantee a successful marriage; well guess what, either does waiting. as is the case with my gf’s cousin and her now ex-husband. they were together for 5 years and got married. no sex due to his religious beliefs. he wasn’t even allowed to live in the house with her until they were married. needless to say it didn’t work out and they were divorced.

and actually america is a lot more conservative on the sex approach then you make it out to be.

america as a whole would much rather see death and violence then two people making love. this is especially true in the “bible belt” you know, where people are religious. look at FCC ratings, sex has a higher rating than death/violence/gore. there is nothing wrong/sinful about two people expressing their “love” “affection” or “lust”; it’s human fucking nature.

and im not condoning sleeping with 100 people. im saying just have sex with the girl/guy you love before marriage.

and im pretty sure in your religion divorce is frowned upon, correct? like the catholics if you get divorced, you are pretty much an outcast in one way. so many people choose to save face with their familes and church and stay with a shitty relationship.

You’re missing alot dude, just saying.