shot i did for nyspeed member

Looks nice.:tup:

FINE

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/FALCON_PUNCH/try4.jpg

Sig is kinda hard to explain. I could not stop laughing at her when she told me she loved slothes, they are the most retarded animal ever. Then we got into an argument about a lamp we saw. I never knew what Jemima Puddleduck was and when she pointed it out I said it was mother goose. She bet me 10 bucks it wasn’t so of course I took her up on it and lost. When I get bored at her house I’ll go on nyspeed and she always sees me on, so I made it then showed it to her. She got a kick out of it and I havent bothered to change it since.

you could at least get a better looking pic of the sloth at least

here i will provide you with one free of charge
http://www.nesplayer.com/Goonies/movie/Fratellis/sloth.jpg

shouldnt have bothered

I love her, shes hot, and ill post pics of her because I don’t care what anyone thinks. Now, had this type of disrespect been shown without being an e-thug, I would stomp this mother fucker :slight_smile:

hmm who the fuck is the E-thug here?

and i was not referring to his girlfriend when i posted the sloth picture ok JACK
i was referring to the animal not the female.

jesus

Still not wise to say things about people you know nothing about. whether you meant it or not.

definitely a kool, thoughtful idea. nice to see everyone on the site isnt a hard ass asshole. my fiancee got a kick out of it.

btw we are looking for someone to take some nice pics soon for some engagement/wedding pics of us, we have none. seems like he did a good job.

first in line to stomp the girlhaters on the site.:2fingers:

I liked your pre-edited first response better. Put it back :stuck_out_tongue:

and :word:

I really dont understand how that would be interpreted any other way
anyway do I know you?

i was NOT TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL!!! reading comprehension PWNS the shit out of you!!!
i was talking about the animal … the sloth!! since the pic of the sloth sucks and looks all torn up and what not i provided a different pic for him to use in place of it sorry for the lame sloth vine. my bad

read what i wrote thats how.
Again i was referring to the animal and how he could use the pic of sloth to replace the image of the animal he has in its place that looks like its all staticy looking.

and no i don’t know you JACK was used in a terminology so to speak
example :you dont know shit JACK.
or you don’t know JACK shit.
If your name IS jack then i apologize:gotme: what were the chances

Ok, well then I apologize. but your choice of words/pics is horrible and most people would see it as negative.

Anyway bullshit is over, no harm done, continue the nyspeed stupidity :slight_smile:

i apologize as well

i think she’ll break up with you after getting this picture

thats possible cuz the final print will say “PHOTO BY MICAH WEBER” in huge black letters across the middle… u know i just want people to know ya know :fyi:

well, she has big tits and doesn’t look super fat.

:tup: i guess.

Good Idea on the Pic, hope she liked it. Good looking chick too. :tup: to you sir

Not that I don’t love your work Micah…

But are you that fucking retarded that you need Micah to take a picture of a tree for you?

lol

very nice! i like the idea too.