Siena...

Woo game is making me sweat…

F’n CBS - go to cbssports.com to watch in online.

They’re starting to fall apart. Ubiles just turned it over. Louisville leads 68-63, on a 9-0 run.

:ohnoes

Hey - where was your boyfriend this AM? He stood me up at X-gate. I had to witness a Focus meet and get revved on by a G35 coupe while I sat parked in the middle of the lot.

Respectable performance by Siena.

wtf. Hasbruck cant even make the last layup in the game. Let alone most of his other attempts

Missing all those easy easy 2 point layups killed them in the end.

They put up a good fight. They were on FIRE during that one point in the 2nd half. Stealing the ball every single time :rofl

I was thinking that too. :Idiots

Yeah, they played well for sure esp. considering the caliber of Louisville. Siena’s depth kills them though. Oh well.

Great attempt by Siena against the #1

Yeah they missed a lot of easy shots. and I said the same thing, they were killin’ it when they were stealing it like 4 plays in a row lol

+1 they’re the #1 or 2 team in the whole tournament. very respectable. certainly another thing to put on the resume for recruits to look at for the next few years, almost knocking off the #1 or 2 team in the country.

Both Pitt and Louisville took a beating by their underdogs

Louisville was the top seed in the field of 64.

Godd try by Siena, i was rooting hard. Hasbrouck was awful

65 :wink:

Not as awful as your bracket picks Walt. He could have played better but it was a valient team effort.

i got 14/16 :smiley:

lol, nothing is that bad. I always fall victim to picking my team (WVU) to go way further than i should. Plus i suck at brackets anyways. But still Hasbrouck was awful 4/17 is terrible. Not knocking him though, i give all those guys credit. That was a huge stage they were on today.