skate's 350z

no cause its not a cheap car just to let some kid take out for a spin and then they say i have to talk to my bank and never hear from them again.

You fail with your ranger

Thats why you ask them to show you cash before the test drive (most people will ask for a small deposit in case anything goes wrong, usually $500, lay out a set of conditions (don’t spin my tires, roast my clutch, launch my car hard, since its NOT yours yet) and if they roast your clutch or anything you keep the money.

You can’t just shut down the chance of test drives. That won’t sell a car.

You go with them and punch them in the dick if they do anything retarded.

Rep for that one… choked on my coffee.

For a car like this, someone HAS to test drive it. Who’s to say you haven’t roasted the clutch yourself and you are trying to hide it? Lots of little issues can pop up when driving the car hard, especially with the 03’s 350Zs and their transmission issues. You just have to be smart about who you let take it and how they do it.

You could take them for a ride in it. Typically a car like a 350z, evo, sti, s2k… You’re in the market for one and that’s the car you want. It’s not a purchase where you go car shopping and just randomly choose it. Potential buyers know what the cars capable of.

You can tell if a buyers motivated or just a tire kicker by their demeanor. I don’t blame you for not letting people test drive it, cause I’m sure if they were serious something could have been worked out. I’ll say I wouldn’t let any stranger drive either of my cars if it was up for sale unless I had some sort of cash in hand.

I let any one test drive my cars. Joey test drove my blue si when his buddy was looking to buy it and he beat the balls off it. Normally they cant beat the car any worse then you already have

When I showed my wrx to the kid who bought it, I did the test drive with them in the car.

After telling me that he’s never driven stick and that his only driving experience was in an 03 Tahoe, he then asked me if he could test drive my car. I loled in his face. :rofl

Winnar!!

makes no sense

I cant wait to burn both of ya… :stuck_out_tongue:

You should race them in the “work” vehicle :lol

^ hmm whats this “work” vehicle:wierd, and Johawk I just wanna see your car in person I love that color…

Took some pics of the new bumper need a better camera.

http://i49.tinypic.com/wck278.jpg

is this turbo?

? no idea

whats goin on with the fitment on the driver side bro? deff looks nice, make it primo.

see this car daily… looks good. finish that garage so you can park it inside tho

came out sick dommer

loooks sick dude!