SOLD

Call me tom. and lets see if we can work something out.
D

Up for the morning crew

BUMP … Oh yeah … it’s still Fo sale

I hate dreamers … and people in kentucky who want me to bring it there

JUST GIVE ME THE KEYS ALREADY!!!

where is your car at ???

Innovative tuning and it needs to get out of there asap

im sorry. for making you think im going to buy it

I really was.

But i dont have the cash for that bearing and the tires.

I also dont have any connections to get it inspected for the cars,.

Sorry

payment plan??? Im serious. the wife starts her new job next week. Call me

if theres a payment plan i want it…you can keep it till its paid in full…

trade you my Vic plus 11 bones, cash, my cars alot cleaner than when you saw it, I hadnt even washed it in about 3 weeks, work keeps me pretty busy

13 and your car…

I’ll have to think about it, since the Vic is my DD and winter is coming I wouldnt want to drive either the Mustang or my Buick through the winter, plus xmas is coming, argh!
need more $$$

I drove an '89 Fox coupe through a Minnesota winter with radial tires…never got stuck:) Through some weight in the back and you’d be suprised how well that car will do. The AOD is actually quite nice in the slippery stuff.

I just meant I dont want to fuck it up with roadsalt

I know I could make it work, I have driven RWD in the winter for the past 10 or so winters

9C1 Caprices FTW in the winter!

I have a 01 chevy s10 extended cab 4cy auto with 145k on it. It is puter in color with dark grey/black interier. Runs perfect. I just put a new starter in with a new battery 6 months ago. It gets great MPG and is in good shape. It has a 2.5" cowl hood and is puter in color and painted. Does have some small surface rust right where the lower extended cab it. Tires are in good shape and brakes are decent. Let me know. Thanks.

work with me a little man, $1175 and the Vic, cleaned and detailed

13 … and she will get a fresh oil change tonight and im throwing in a$400 amp for the radio

my friend has a 97 er so cougar he would trade.

whens a good time to come out and check her out?

You tell me … my number is on here