Some LVD pics

and ive seen pple clean their truck beds out with them

i’d be more concerned with the people that go mudding and then use the brush after, that’s what i did when i had all my jeeps.

thats what i used to do^

Murrdog was using it on his car a few weeks ago and I told him to stop about 50x. He just did the classic “calmmm downnnn” and kept going :facepalm

NOPEEEE YOU ARE LYING YOU DUMB BASTARD

I use the brush on my muddy quad after a long day :lol

but you find joy in the fact that this poor bastard probably rubbed your mud on his zr1 u sick fuck

:rofl Yes and no. I do like the Zr1’s alot, very impressive cars!

Joey, you get any more pics of that Saleen? That thing was fuckin diiiirrrty!

Nah, I wish I got more pics all together but oh well. That Saleen was sharp, I really don’t like those but that thing was crispy.

shitty cars all around except that golf cart with the negative camber on it LOL
srsly tho, white evo looks tasty! how did that car sound? what did it run?

It’s a built motor(pretty sure) w/ a 42R…Pete knows the guys, they’re from CT. It used to have a Precision 6262 & ran real well, now…the 42R just doesn’t spool :rofl

I have a bunch of Saleen pics, that car was badass!!!

the white evo looked sweet, the guy even trailered it there with 4 slicks on it… i am pretty sure it was running mid 13’s but i have pics at home of his run / time to be sure…

is the turbo too big for that motor? i dont really know the numbers and codes for turbos and how they correspond to the dimensions of the turbines/compressors

Well the car went low 10’s @ like 136-137mph on the Precision 6262 last year…and with the 42R, it just doesn’t build boost because it’s sooo big for the motor set-up, I’m assuming…but needless to say it was running nowhere near it’s old times :lol

42r is a big turbo. Should have stuck with the 6262.

those guys are un real, 42r is stoneage technology… a 6765 on a t3 flange would make more power and actually go somewhere…

the 6262 setup is on his brother’s IX MR.

I thought the GT42 is only used on Aleros?

That’s a 4088…

Raifs an idiot and thats why the car didnt run right