stuff for sale

I have pairs, but not full sets, sorry about that.

Do you have rear calipers? For s13?
Please pm me
Thanks

S14 non-abs stock calipers with lines - 40$??? stilla vailable??
pictures?

i need jdm axels…

from say… a 180…

sorry don’t have

Looking for the half-moon bracket with the two nuts welded on that bolt under the square block, under the shifter boot. They hold the shifter in place. I need one but would take 2 so I have a spare. Got any?

ill take the Ka downpipe… Pm your number and particulars please. Also, can i come friday for it?

sorry dont have

downpipe is pending this weekend, also the o2 sensor from it is not for sale anymore

So, wait your boosting the price of it, and removing things of it?

hey im interested in the 4x114.3 25 mm hubsentric spacers how many fo you have and a number to contact you?

sorry sold

yep, you have a problem with that ? someones coming to get it for 75$, honestly man, this piece is a little aged but if you want you can go and get a quote from the dealer and see how much that will cost you, stop wasting my time, don’t post in my thread anymore unless you’re buying.

the roof liner, is it from a power sunroof model? Do you have a pic?

its from a 1990 hatchback manual roof, i don’t sorry

pm’ed!

please send me your contact info ASAP!

are tie rods still avalible. willing to take 60?

some more stuff, btw jdm means it came off a imported/rhd car and is in general better condition

• jdm 4lug front spindles for use with s13 balljoints and s14 coil overs (holes bigger than s13) or can be used with s13 just need the knuckle sleeves, good wheel bearings low km rust free 100$
  • jdm 180sx steering tie rod ends with good balljoints and rubber still ok rust free - 80$
  • usdm s14 steering tie rod ends, balljoints still ok but rubber cracking - 40$
  • usdm s14 steering 1 (one) inner tie rod with boot balljoint still ok used 30$
  • s13/s14 subframe collars - anodized blue - 2 sets - used - 60$ each set
  • jdm 180sx rear calipers with 50% life pads left, rust free locked up rears easily with ebrake 100$
  • s14 front / rear stock rubber brake lines ok condition - 30$
  • s13 silvia vlsd carrier (just the actual gut, not the whole pumpkin), only 50k-km on it - 100$

willing to trade/arrange something for these things currently looking for: s14 fmic kit, wideband, gt28, mint s14 ps rack, open diff half shafts, solid subframe bushings

Vladick nado na splitfires obmenyatsa…

kogda ?

Hey im lookin to see wat a new SR20DET motor and tranny will cost me??
n all the wiring?

Marco