Talk about winning the lottery!

:eek2:

cool but, a LOT of work just fell into your lap getting each car in running condition.

tru…but i bet they could sell alot of them AS IS and still make a killin

I bet they are all stolen.

ya, that was my first thought, which is why i was wondering if the owner would have to give them up if they are titled to other ppl or something like that.

OMG that is frickin ridiculas!!! There was probably some kinda catch…these cars left to someone or somehting…but maybe the owner was just some old wealthy car lover…I would still think anyone with that group of cars is an enthusiast…they would have done something with those???

x2

Saw this on another forum and apparently they all are. From what I heard the thief died and this new owner bought the land and found the building.

Holy FAHK! :eek:

:eek2:

Hoffa was in one of those trunks as well.

that’s a lot of cars but not one means a god damned thing to me :dunno:

I’d have to say he has squatters rights on them at the very least, regardless of how they were gotten (stolen etc) I would think they would now be the landowners property??

With how old they are you would think that the original owners would be deceased by now…then who knows what happens with them.

no way a place that big wouldnt be searched by the original land owners before selling, total bullshit story. i dont believe it for one second.

look in the one pic, looks like doors were welded shut.

I agree!:nuts:

1 possible way would be if the 1st owner bought the house to resell .if they paid a low price for everything and could get double out of it in a short time,they could over look it. its far fetched but possible.

well what about the people the quick sell people bought it off of? dont think they remembered about the cars? i dunno man, just seems a lil retarted to me:gaysex:

tons of ppl buy & sell land houses etc without ever seeing it!happins daily!