The Caz 13th Annual Car Show pics

your neon is riced to, just in a want to be fast way so i wouldnt talk if i were you

yeah, his tvs are under the hood for improved aero… :roll2:

his car is hardly riced… at least by comparison…

RICED IN A WANT TO BE FAST WAY??

:ham:

what are you talking about joes neon isnt riced out at all! he has a 2.4 swap. lets see one of your clear tail guys do that by themselfs. joes only ricer mod is the fake CF mirrors because they were cheap. how about you come back with something real not no 6cyl transmaro bird with no burn gear. also he has a real r/t the baby blue neon is what a base model? with a snaggle shark tooth hood with tvs in it.

how about you go and drop it your not prooving anything to this board that these cars in anyway are “cool”, but in fact just some silly ricers. please do this whole board a favor by DIAF.

yours truly,
the turdblower

YES!!!

it’s catching on

havent seen you on here in a while… when’s your car gonna be back on the road??? do you have anymore 2.4’s laying around?

i think i saw this neon in the 190 last week…i must admit I giggled when I saw it…but to each his own…not my money so do what you please with it

it sure is i might as well be on your right testicle. now you have to pay me but im not cheap because this will also be in the homosexual undertones thread.

with nys taxes and other taxes you sir newman owe me

44.67 yen

what did it look like?

nice sig.

i laughed. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

base model, um no its a fuckin R/T too u dip shit

assclowns? dont classify ur fuckin pos in the same cat. as a show car u fuck head. if u were to take your car to a show and compete with that neon he would blow u out of the water no matter what u got done 2 under the hood. having a nice car isnt jus makin it fast and havin rust holes in it. at least make ur car look some what decent.
you are all jus jelous that when your driving down the street no one even looks over at you, gets stopped places b/c NORMAL people are very interested in what they have done to them. those cars are hot FOR SHOW CARS. im sure if they wanted fast cars, they would make them fast.
just cuz u have different taste doesnt mean that there peices of shit. and im sure that theres going to be 1000 commments back saying "that cars a pos, garbage, blah blah… dont even waste ur time no one wants 2 hear it. no one is going to be like omg that kid stuck up 4 u omg he so kool. keep ur comments 2 ur damn selves.

and to anyone that says “dont do ur car for someone else, do it to satisfy ur self”
theres a difference between someone having an opinion about your car and people making a 8page post how much of a pos u think it is.

People stare at my car all the time because it looks and sounds good.

People stare at those ugly things for the same reason people slow down to look at a car accident.

Hahahha, so true.

< Get’s a smile and thumbs up

Whereas that Neon gets a :poke: :gay2:

In my thread about the pregnant women and the renualt…I want to change the title…

Would you drive that POS neon for a week…for the renault.
:poke:

can’t we all just get along?

no, but seriously, fine if you don’t like the car, but people should really chill out. I really could care less if my car brings home a trophy or wins in a race. but I do respect cars on both sides of the spectrum…yes, I hate the typical civic ricer with clear tails and a fart can as much as the next car enthusiast. Myke happens to be one of my friends. he’s a car guy and doesn’t sit there and talk shit about cars he doesn’t like. same as I’m friends with some people on here. I guess my point is keep the peace…and I know someone is gonna have something to say about my post, I don’t really care.

:bloated: :lol:

i’d go on, but theres really no point…

Saw him today on walden turning into the mall with a riced out flat black cavalier tailing him. He had the stock hood on tho so either he came to his senses, noticed people were mocking his car on the forum or is now getting it painted.

Even Wikipedia knows.

I like going to car shows like Importfest, Carlisle, etc… But i also enjoy going to the track i.e. Lancaster, and AutoX at ECC.

I find myself bound in quite the personal battle with this post because the accused “ricers” are my friends, or atleast i think they are, and i firmly believe in the saying “to each their own”. I have come to enjoy the NYSPEED community and its people a lot over the past few months and really appreciate what this board stands for. But back to my point. Take my car for example. I drive a 2002 Celica…whipty friggin do right? Yes it does have a body kit, yes it does have a giant wing on it, and yes it has stickers (innovative tunning stickers, and a logo for a car club i am in). And it has big “fatty” rims on it as well as a almost done painted interior. Does this make me a ricer? But on the other side of the spectrum I have Tein Springs, B&M Short Shifter, TRD exhaust, Intake, Sparco harnesses, and a heavy duty ACT clutch swap. So what does that make me then?

I do have intentions on showing my car b/c thats what i like. But im not gonna be putting tv’s and fog machines in my car.:bloated:

^^^ Theres nothing wrong with doing both. But doing something just to be obnoxious to get attention Ie, Shark hood. Is stupid.

I give him credit for the idea, and the workmanship. But people look at those more as a WTF is that aspect to, hey that looks nice.