Thumbs up to Derrick @ rockys. Thumbs down to theifs.

If you have questions, ask away. I aint gonna sugar coat shit. I am pissed about my wife not hiding her purse better thats for sure. I am getting ready to call some of my distributors to check into GPS tracking. Fucking ford couldnt come up with something like Onstar.

UPDATE: drove past the area where I seen the truck saturday and dont you know he was returning form mickey d’s. I flew up to main where there was NFTA cop waiting at the light at main and utica. He followed me back there. The asshole comes out of a house across the street from where he parked the truck and ask the officer if there is anything from. They take is breakfast which he is eating in the street and search him. Good thing I didnt try anything the other nite cuz he was carrying a nice size knife. Truck is ok, a few cracks and dings and it really needs to be cleaned and my 45 dollars worth of gas is gone of course. This guy is actually 38 years old and lives with his grand parents. Im glad this is over. now we just need to see about getting new keys made and having the locks on the truck changed because he didnt have the keys on him when they searched.

And a big thumbs up to the NFTA police. within 5 minutes of me seeing this kid getting out of my wifes truck, they had 4 cop cars at this location. BPD took another 15 to come. Maybe I should have used your tactics and threaten to beast his ass or shoot him cuz they did nothing.