Tripple Black COPO Painted

We get the cars from SCW without a motor, just basically body on frame. We take the body off the frame, we restore everything, even sourcing parts sometimes. From welding panels in, to the final sanding / buffing. We restore the rear ends even… this car has been here about 2 years to get it 100% perfect. We can do them in about a year, but we were pretty busy this year and had to stop working on it for a little while to catch up with the collision part of the business.

We have done a good deal of them, my dad has a Cortez Silver 69 COPO, I love it, no stripes, nothing, plain silver. Its definatly an investment.

Yes, this car is 100% all matching numbers. We have done a gold 69 Yenko down here that was something crazy like 1 of 6 in that color or something, I cant remember the exact numbers. Your right about the parts, all parts on this car are NOS, same with all the stickers, etc… thats what makes them worth all the $$. This car is worth upwards of $250,000.

Next on the chopping block after this car is completely done, is a 1969 Mustang Boss 429 worth $400,000!!! We have never done a Ford before, but it should go well. The owner of the Boss is from Colorado.