who can top this on here?

neg.

Dude… 90% of those drifts were completely uncontrolled, I don’t care who he is, he didn’t have control of the car for shit lol.

Maybe the 360 wasn’t an accident, maybe he was trying to do it, if so then :tup: to that one, otherwise was :tiffffffffffftothemax:

Anyone can horse around in a parking lot.

We have a pro rally driver on the board. He can top all of that in his sleep.

That said, I’ve seen Newman do all that in a dry lot which is cooler, but doing it on a road or track is WAY more interesting.

Here’s a very old film (yes film) of me in my silver WRX (RIP) and a friend in his blue one. It’s from 03 iirc and it’s where my avatar came from all these year in case anyone wondered. I got up to 125 in one shot, and 3-4 feet of air over ~100’ tabletop, but can’t compare to Bottoms. Real rally drivers are crazy. :slight_smile:
http://innovativetuningdl.com/video/learnToFly.mp4

+1
i totally thought complete amateur also… i suck at cars, so im not bragging, but he didnt look impressive to me

cool vid mike… makes me want one :(…

That’s some top notch camera work and editing.

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/391 crazy driver

That drift at the end was siiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq! I thought he was going to spin into the cars.

I thought he went too far and it was coming around on him. Definitely one of the top 10 drifts I’ve seen.

I even read this post before watching and I still thought he was losing it… thought you maybe were talking about something after it.

that was awesome lol

mike is right, bottoms has all of this beat.

i can site a particular night when he got in a awd low power vehicle and controlled spins and drifts in a much smaller lot, then got into a low powered MR and did the same thing, just as much control…and had less area for error

same applies for high powered cars and then of course the fact he drives a car in dirt with as much accuracy as 95% of us do on an auto-x course. i know that seems like an exaggeration but he can literally place a car exactly how he wants it, mid rotation, brake, accel, whatever all through left foot braking and throttle modulation. just when you think he will hit a cone as he barrels towards it in mud, boom, car rotates and he misses it, next turn, left on gravel, heading towards it rotated right, bang car is around it at impressive speeds.

this is all first hand and i wish he would come on here and post some of his in car stuff.

the best way to describe riding along with him is he has 100% control over a car that as a passenger feels 100% out of control.

boxy hotness

I think you missed the point of this thread.

Which is…? Who’s the best drifter on the site <or> Who can beat the video in the opening post?

That starion vid was WEAK SAUCE. Most of them time he was having touble kicking it out, much less holding it before an apex. Even at the end where he started to slide it he was still having serious issues with being smooth or holding it.

Weak.

this guy is winner hands down…doesnt even need hp…video is bad quality but you get the idea

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1505947289862886736&q=drifting&total=160550&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7

:funny:

lol that guy is my hero.

Motivation? You can’t be serious.

If you want to motivate me, post a video of someone that actually displays some remnants of what we would call driving skill. This is craptastic. :gay:

That would be a slight understatement, having seen Bottoms drive up close.

so when are rick, joe and john getting married? are 3-way man marriages legal in mass. also?

Well, Might as well put this one into it…

Probably my favorite video.

thats always a fun quick drift too…

I love M5’s :slight_smile: