WHO has my brake pads???

Yeah, that’s me.

It’s just that I grew up w/Chris (the kid selling them) and whenever I saw that on here I had to say something. I was the one who told him about the cheap EBCs whenever they were posted up on here a few months back (thanks PS for the info :slight_smile: - that’s serious too). I actually went w/him to purchase them and looked for pads for my car. They were full price for my car still though. I can 100% say that I watched him purchase them fair and square and that they didn’t come from Cranberry. We’re from Harrison City and Greens + Monroe is close. We did hit up Shadyside too though since we’re both living there for school. But anyhow, FWIW, my vagina is sandy because of Chop saying that I was endorsing my friend’s stolen goods. I mean, I get it, I really do. But, in the same token, if someone stole his pads then chances are they’re not going to come clean on PS. I rarely post - mostly just lurk, but I’m not going to leave my friend out to dry here. I can say that the PBs we went to (3 of them in total) did have same sets of pads set aside for people’s orders and stuff - I’m guessing that Gearhead’s pads were sitting aside and they sold them w/o checking. I’m willing to bet that no one walked in and stole them. Either an employee walked off w/them b/c he figured the owner was never picking up, or they sold them out of stupidity. Also, he happens to know some wholesalers - note the Raybestos pads. So not all of them came from PB anyhow. Point being, I would rant like hell if this happened to me, but nothing is going to come from posting on PS. I’ve read plenty of these types of threads and it’s a great way to get rid of some stress and such, but it’s PS. Sorry for your loss Gearhead, but I’m sure if you complain enough PB will fix it in some way. That’s what you need to do. You have the receipts + paperwork. I just wasn’t going to sit here and wait until every person that read this e-mailed Chris and asked him what pads he had and see if he happened to have the type “stolen” “missing” “sold.” I know he has teggy pads, so that’d be enough to cause some pissed off people to do something I’m sure. Anyhow, to end my rant, I just wanted to keep people from blaming him for stolen pads and shit and then e-mailing him 100 different ways to see what pads he did/didn’t have. Just don’t jump to conclusions - and even so, like I said before, PepBoys fucked up. Gearhead, you can stay on here all you want, but if you want results talk to the BBB or call PB corporate.