Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

Been there, know the feels.

Maybe just set aside 20 or so spots for show-stoppers, enforce that and let the rest handle itself. You’re kinda already doing this.

Since taste is a matter of personal opinion it’s hard to not create butt hurt for someone. While I don’t want to see “junk”, one man’s junk is another man’s treasure. Hard to police a huge open lot like that. I can understand your desire to go on walkabout and get to know people. I’d be willing to make a donation as 2turboZ suggested. As far as areas for other “vehicles”, I’m sure this will only grow as time goes on, hopefully not growing out of control.

Holy Hell! Back to Back to Back Z32 usernames!

Taking over the WNY car scene!

Make it $50. (Hint: You don’t really have to charge the people you want there.)

I guess I won’t take my new modded Jeep. ( Just kidding I would not take it anyway. LOL)

It seems like a dead end no matter what. You are right to say there are endless loop holes. You could say no SUVs/Trucks newer than 1975, but what happens when someone shows in the Bentayga or the new Maserati SUV like last year? It’s an imperfect science. There is no great way to do it without ruining someone’s fun policing the entrance. The entrance fee would prevent some BS from getting into the lot but then you, or someone, will have to stand there and collect anyway. So at that point you might as well just filter the cars allowed in.

It’s a shame that people don’t have more common sense, and respect for the event and its intentions. Like the spray painted yellow integra with the bumper falling off parking in the show lot. That is something you will never be able to fix unfortunately.

You have to be the bad guy basically. It is up to you and your opinion. I would not want to even see a Maserati SUV there but my opinion means nothing, it is your show.

Can you ‘hire’ some like-minded volunteers to police entrances? You can work w/them but still have time to run other areas of the event and mingle.

Just post a sign, “No vaping or E-cigarettes”, that should take care of a lot of the unwanted people/cars.

I like this idea and also wouldn’t be against a small entry fee came to fruition as a viable option…but I really like the idea of reaching out for help from like minded volunteers, it would be great to give back to an event we enjoy quite a bit, in fact im happy to step up and offer.

Ian Kley
716-239-1928
Ianrkley@gmail.com

All this racism and prejudice against different cars and bikes…#NotMyCars &Coffee

I think we should put you and quattro krant at the entry and tell people why they can’t get in LOL.

I’d do it but I would need to be armed.

What about a possible typed up slip that you could put under a wiper if someone comes in to the show with a car that probably shouldn’t be. Something along the lines of thanking them for coming out and supporting the event but that the car does not fit the criteria of the event and it would be preferred that they park outside.
Maybe a dick move?

Naw, that’ll just cause more trouble than it’s worth.

I would just focus on filtering at the entrance.

I’d be on board for 10-20$ to be in the show. God and can you please convince Orchard fresh to let us back in!!! By far my most fav meet spot ever.

EDIT: Use some of the funds raised each show to support the venue, or if any of the owners have construction companies they can use some of the money to fill in the potholes at Eastern Hills.

Oh god, even I wouldn’t want that. It would be the complete opposite of Disney World-The most hateful place on earth.

fixed.

Just about a month away from the first C&C of the year! Hopefully the weather cooperates

Certainly didn’t cooperate with Winter sports enthusiasts.