Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

Based on what Mr New York gets paid for his time invested to organize an event that we all can enjoy by just showing up, there should be ZERO backlash on who he selected as a sponsor, regardless. I’ve seen companies I don’t like at events either but I simply don’t go near them.

What’s better than taking his money? :smiley:

I have already saved 3 corvette owners from him on the vette forum…

Either way, I will be there enjoying the first event of the season.

If you want to “blame” Mr. New York for not doing his research, then you should also be “blaming” those that still go to him and need “saving” if the information is so readily available.

My plan as well…

Would NYSpeed run a banner ad for J&J if he offered to be an advertiser?

Should be a big turnout, I be bringing something new hopefully

Hell no.

I don’t think we ever defined trailer parking.

For context, he was the only vendor we allowed to pay 50% up front and the remaining 50% after 6 months. We never did get the other half.

Thank you to those who called/texted/emailed/messaged me regarding their concerns. I’ve made the decision to revoke sponsorship from J&J. Towne BMW will fill the sponsorship spot and will be joining us Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone for a hopefully calm season opener.

I would have loved to hear how that revoke convo went with JnJ. Hoping to make one this year on a trip back!

Towne BMW sounds way better, especially if you’re looking to attract a higher end crowd. :tup:

Speaking of higher end crowd…would my Miata be turned away this sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent!

All quality cars are welcome. Free of damage, missing body panels, etc.

@Mr_New_York along the lines of what @Paul_B asked, did you ever decide on a plan to section off groups of cars?

Sounds good! No body damage, just 27 year old character dents. Thanks!

If i get turned away thats ok lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he’s leaning towards the drift missiles that I saw often at the OP venue with missing bumpers and covered in obscene stickers. Your junk should be just fine.

Not for the first event, I have a feeling it will be very big so I’m going to keep parking as it has been to make it easier. Exotics up front, everything else is open. C&C events get their character from showing up and not knowing what you will park next to. The more I thought about arranging rows of cars by brand, etc the more it felt like a regular car show.

Also, the organized parking in my mind was to eliminate some of the not quite as quality cars. This year, I’m just going to turn them away at the gate and call it a day, I can’t be worried about hurting feelings because I will never be able to make everyone happy.