Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

Definitely.

Hope I can get the gas tank in the mustang b4 the weekend. If not I’ll park in the peasant lot with the truck.

And on topic, I will try to make this…got to finish up a renovation by Saturday…

Forecast is looking better and better

Quit fucking around.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/BillCutting_zps21980947.jpg

Who let J+J Speedshop in to sponsor this event? WTF were you guys thinking?

Must be desperate for money if they’re letting J&J scam artist sponsor the event.

If the weather is solid my dad, brother and I will be bringing our cars

I’ll probably bring my gto.

Where’d you guy get this from?

https://scontent.fagc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/17904140_10154493508335060_2014667087120407907_n.jpg?oh=845c2f4f72537bcb347ef741efc0f379&oe=598BEEA9

A bunch of people posted and complained…they deleted comments…more people bitched and then they pulled the post.

With 0 BBB reviews, and only positive Facebook/Google reviews to go based off of, I had no way to know that there was concerns with my sponsorship choices. Without combing through historic forum posts on forums that I am not a member of, I wouldn’t have even dreamed I would be getting threats sent to me, and having people call to scream at me.

So thank you to everyone who took the time to bash Cars and Coffee and send me hate messages, this is clearly my fault and something I should be punished for.

For anyone that can clearly illistruate an exact business dealing, or provide personal insight regarding J&J without swearing or threatening me, please email or call me so I can review the concerns with the sponsor myself.

J&J is a touchy subject for some people. Many jimmies rustled. However there shouldn’t be a need to shit on you personally about it.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/MvS6aL7FX0Iz6/giphy.gif

“No such thing as bad publicity” and all but recognize that opinions of him are as old as the internet itself. I’m not sure this will affect anything.

I can’t imagine anyone honestly not going to C&C because his sponsorship. But I think most people would be upset that he’s using your event as a means to reach others.

inbeforeLZdigsupoldJ&Jthreads

I’m not digging up stuff if he wants a known scammer to sponsor his events it says a lot.

The number of people that came out of the wood work to comment/call/etc should be a great indicator…When someone else gets screwed by JnJ after seeing his booth at this event then I can send them to this post.

I’m pretty sure I have old J&J memes from long before they were called “memes.” But they’re on an external drive that I’m not sure I can even connect to them with today’s technology, lol.

I am Jacks Toepfer and did not swear or threaten anyone. I posted a shocked and disapproval about your new affiliation. The countless negative feedback about him all over WNY should be more than enough of an indicator of what WE feel about him.

@Choda the disconnect here is that @Mr_New_York simply didn’t know how the automotive community at large felt about him. And he didn’t have access to the vast negative feedback he’s getting now. I think he did a reasonable amount of due diligence too.

Google isn’t always the best resource and Facebook isn’t as searchable as a form. For example, from his search he probably wouldn’t have found this thread or this thread.

only positive reviews? Even on his fb page?

You’re a member here. You could have asked us about him. There are lots of great guys in here to ask questions about the “scene”. Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and read every page of this:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?19249-WNYFBody-stolen&highlight=wnyfbody

So thank you to everyone who took the time to bash Cars and Coffee and send me hate messages, this is clearly my fault and something I should be punished for.

For anyone that can clearly illistruate an exact business dealing, or provide personal insight regarding J&J without swearing or threatening me, please email or call me so I can review the concerns with the sponsor myself.

Ask Paul Cambria how his COPO engines ran with their jnj tunes. There are several members on here with which he owes thousands of dollars to. He has been sued by Team Hahn Racing a few years ago and lost. He has been banned from here (all 3 screen names).

BTW I still think you put on a fantastic show and I hope that you’ll reconsider having him as a sponsor. I think I speak for A LOT of people here.

JnJ is simply using your show as a venue to attract new clientele that don’t know any better. Please don’t let him tarnish this event!

I get it onyx. Just trying to keep this event from being shit on.