# evo engine management decision

**URL:** <https://forums.speedlife.net/t/evo-engine-management-decision/2293>\
**Category:** NYSpeed Automotive\
**Created:** [September 12, 2005, 6:36pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/evo-engine-management-decision/2293 "2005-09-12T18:36:37Z")\
**Posts on this page:** 1\
**Showing post:** 2

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![Jeller](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/j/bc8723/32.png) [@Jeller](https://forums.speedlife.net/u/Jeller)\
**Post date:** [September 12, 2005, 6:46pm UTC](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/evo-engine-management-decision/2293/2 "2005-09-12T18:46:52Z")

</div>

I dont have any experiences to give you, but my thoughts would be:  
if I was going to do a turbo upgrade in the future I would bite the bullet and get the AEM.  
If I was going to continue to do bolt-on type mods, I would buy a few of them and put them on at once and then send the ECU out to dynoflash. Thats kind of my thoughts or plans.

Jeller

---

_[View the full topic](https://forums.speedlife.net/t/evo-engine-management-decision/2293)._
